Saturday, February 9, 2013

stylin'

so the MRI itself was unremarkable... just another test in the series of tests....
called me up afterwards, asked me to return and be admitted to the hospital.
surgery today to stabilize my neck, hopefully relieve some of my pain
expected to be here 2-3 days
pausing chemo, will concentrate on radiation for a bit.

sigh

penthouse room in the hospital (top floor, facing the wasatch)

4 comments:

  1. unfortunately probably more expensive than a penthouse! :-) Bea I am awed by you right now and wish there were more I could do but thank you for your honesty and your insight. You are one heck of an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea let me know if we need to reschedule, maybe we can just come see you instead to your house...I can bring some yummy healthy things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the view! And love seeing your smile through the neck brace! You are wonderful! Lots of love and prayers, and you're in my heart and mind! :) Love you! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete