Wednesday, March 5, 2014

butterfly quotes

If you have a favorite, please comment with butterfly-related quote...  My friend Crystal already did via email and I will add hers here shortly...

Eventually I will loop back with the REASON/RESULT (although it could take me a few months!)

I think my current favorite is:
Butterflies can’t see their own wings and don’t know how beautiful they are. Some people are like that!

11 comments:

  1. Crystal Peterson:

    “Just when the caterpillar thought “I am incapable of moving,” it became a butterfly.”
    ― Annette Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly" ~anonymous

    "If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~anonymous

    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When you find yourself cocooned in isolation and cannot find your way out of the darkness, remember that this is where the caterpillar goes to get its wings" ~anonymous.

    Don't know who wrote any of these, but they are some of my favorites! :) Love you! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Just living is not enough, said the butterfly, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." ~ Hans Christian Andersen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is like a butterfly: It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. ~Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green grass and the happy skies
    court the fluttering butterflies.
    ~Terri Guillemets

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man. ~Chuang Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  8. “The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.”
    ― George Carlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Butterflies are self propelled flowers.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

    ReplyDelete
  10. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
    Maya Angelou

    ReplyDelete
  11. The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.

    ~Rabindranath Tagore
    via Alice Sundquist

    ReplyDelete