Saturday, November 2, 2013

one week of business trip done

I have found that people are happy to see me, glad that I have hair and a smile and hoping the best for my healthy future... that is touching.

Weather was delightful this Saturday, so I did laundry and picked up a postcard for my sweet friend who broke her neck (recovering nicely, but STILL!) -- drove myself down the coast a bit -- will hike tomorrow with Denise for a bit at one of my favorite local nature reserves.

didn't bring the camera's chip adapter, so will try to remember to take pix w/ my phone as well, or they'll be delayed to post in a couple of weeks...

@ a gut level, I don't live here any more. it is interesting to me how it felt like home when I worked here and had an apartment... staying in a hotel makes it more disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment