Declaring myself "ready..." or at least "ready ENOUGH!" Ride to airport shows up in a few minutes, guess that means I should take out the trash!!!
So on the "enough" qualifier... long ago, a Nordic man told me a story about trolls, how they lie in wait under bridges and ask the travelers who are seeking to pass: "are you good?..." when the important thing really was "are you good ENOUGH?"
Since then, I often smile and tack ENOUGH on the end of a descriptor, realizing that at some level we are never ready, or good. or clean... LOL
People who haven't seen me for a while notice that i have darker stubbles on my head. and if you look REALLY closely, you see the first whispers of eyebrows making their return.
Off to play and celebrate -- have the things that would be challenging to get in Oz and a credit card in case my packing was remiss in any way. And definitely taking along my sense of humor!
I'll post here if I can get online, otherwise please assume I'm having a blast... because the experience will be awesome, no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment